The Celtic House Coffee Shop
Open Monday – Saturday (10.00am – 4.30pm)
Homemade cakes are freshly made by our baker Lorna McLellan on a daily basis. We have a large variety of cakes such as Carrot cake, Fruits of the forest cake, Chocolate cake plus many more. Our delicious cakes are all made with healthy, local ingredients.
- Espresso£2.00Pure filtered coffee
Espresso and hot water.
Shot of espresso and foam.
- Latte/ Chai Latte£2.50
Espresso, steamed milk and foam.
Espresso, milk, foam, chocolate.
- Flat White£2.50
Espresso and steamed milk.
Espresso and hot chocolate.
- Frappucinno£2.50Ice cold milk, expresso shot, flavour syrup with or without cream on top.
- Plain Hot Chocolate£2.20
(Milk Chocolate, or White)
- Celtic House Hot Chocolate£2.50
with mallows, cream etc.
- Islay Cocoa£3.00Islay cocoa (dark / white chocolate) with hot milk.
Available in Banana, Strawberry, Chocolate, and Vanilla.
- Small Milkshake£1.70
- Small Milkshake£2.00with toppings
- Large Milkshake£2.00
- Large Milkshake£2.30with toppings
- Tea Pigs£2.00For 1 person
- Scottish Brew£2.50Loose tea leaves
- Iced Tea£2.00Syrups with ice cold water
Our selection of teas include: All day tea, Berry tea, Green tea, Peppermint tea, Chai tea, Rose tea, Camomile tea, and Caffeine-free tea.
We also have Scottish Brew, a stronger, loose tea.
- Selection of juices£2.00Elderflower Presse
Raspberry & Pomegranate Presse
- Bottled Water£1.25Still and Sparkling Water.
- Smoothies£3.00Berry mix
Strawberry and banana mix
All drinks are available to take-away
Soya milk and gluten free options are always available. We will happily accommodate for any other allergies
– just ask at the counter if you are unsure of anything and we will be happy to help!